International Offshore Bank
To attracting foreign financial resources and foreign capital and increasing the non-oil exports and among which the appropriate solutions for realization of this is the maximum use of capacity of free trade, industRial and special economic zones in order to help the country’s development with efficiency in allocating resources and stability in the economic system.
One of the requirements to overcome the challenges and economic problems of the country and to achieve continuous, stable and accelerated economic growth, is attracting foreign financial resources and foreign capital and increasing the non-oil exports, and among which the appropriate solutions for realization of this is the maximum use of capacity of free trade, industRial and special economic zones in order to help the country’s development with efficiency in allocating resources and stability in the economic system. Given the current needs of the country and the positive place and effects of overseas banking activities and the basic capacities of such activities in attracting foreign capital and international financial resources, as well as dealing with sanctions, the directors and members of the founding board of this bank start the operations with the name of Royal International Bank selecting a group of dedicated and committed banking specialists and educators who have been thinking about launching an Offshore Bank since the past years, considering the importance of it, God’s assistance and the constant follow up of the managers of this bank and the support of the current government and authorities of the Secretariat of the High Council of Free Zones and The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which has been acting around fifteen years ago to establish it, while getting initial approvals and the latest licenses from the central bank.
- Innovation and transformation in the banking industry and its coordination with modern global banking (I.T.) in two areas of financial and banking services based on the international banking laws and the Islamic method.
- Providing services completely different with existing banks, both in terms of management practices and the wide range of services to customers and in terms of connecting with the outside world.
- Creating extensive international investment opportunities for customers through identifying assets and converting them into a variety of assets and attracting domestic and foreign investment in Iran and abroad.
- The bank will be effectively replaced with foreign banks in the regions providing international specialist services to the domestic and foreign customers.
- Branches of the bank will be established in the free zones of the country and foreign countries of the region and the Persian Gulf.
- The national branches are: Kish-Qeshm-Chabahar-Arvand-Anzali-Aras etc.
Foreign branches include the United Arab Emirates, Dubai (International Financial Center) Qatar (International Financial Center) including (Bank, exchange, Insurance) and Malaysian Free Zone and D-8 Group